The recent leaks from whistleblower Ed Snowden, published by Glenn Greenwald, confirm the coverage we’ve been providing for many years. In case you missed them, here are 5 important podcast interviews that reveal key facets of the United States of Surveillance. Please share them with your friends and networks. No subscription is needed, but if you’re not a subscriber, I hope you will become one.
Our 24-hour pass is just $1. You can subscribe for $5 a month (or more, if you wish) and cancel anytime. The best deal is our annual pass for $50, and we have just a few more copies of our current bonus book, Classified Woman by Sibel Edmonds for new annuals.
1. NSA Whistleblower Tom Drake explains how he tried to protect our constitutional rights AND prevent $8 billion in corporate profiteering on a spy system that didn’t work.
2. NSA whistleblower Bill Binney and journalist Tim Shorrock detail the NSA’s revolving door that enables a corporate feeding frenzy at the expense of our rights.
3. James Bamford is the author of The Shadow Factory and the world’s leading expert on the NSA; he reveals details on the Utah server farm and more to me and Sibel Edmonds.
4. Attorney Jon Eisenberg describes the decision to end appeals on the only wiretap case where they could prove they were wiretapped.
5. Mark Klein, the former A T & T technician who exposed the NSA splitter in the secret room in San Francisco, tells his story in this Boiling Frogs interview, co-hosted with Sibel Edmonds.
Your comments are always welcome! firstname.lastname@example.org